Formcreator plugin for GLPI is a plugin which allows to create custom forms of easy access and also one or more tickets or changes when the form is filled. Today we are happy to announce the release of Formcreator plugin version 2.9.0 – beta.1
Want to know more about how it works? Find the answer in our blog post. This version is compatible with GLPI 9.4.
Would you like to contribute Formcreator and GLPI? Please, read the information below:
Important: this is a beta version, so it is not ready for production. We kindly ask you to test it and send your feedback related to any bug you may find.
**dropdownfield:** root and depth settings for all CommonTreeDropdown
* **form:** customisable icon from Fonte Awesome
* **form:** customize color of icon
* **form:** customize icon
* **form:** set background color of tile
* **ldapfield:** comparisons support, closes
* **target:** remove target itemtype
* **targetticket:** associate assets to tickets
* **targetticket:** ticket type
* **wizard:** separate faqs and forms
Please, find the full list of bug fixes here: https://bit.ly/2pGCj6s
Download the beta version here: https://bit.ly/2pGCj6s