Teclib´is happy to announce that in some weeks we will launch the new major version of GLPI 9.4. A lot of new features will be available, here we put the short list:
- A rework of search engine with nested criteria
- A new user experience for Knowbase
- Timeline become available for changes and problems
- Drop old tabs (documents, tasks, followups) and keep only timeline on tickets
- A centralized command line console (see updated documentation)
- A new rule engine for assets
- Rich text always on (configuration paramater has been dropped)
- Lockable personalization tab on profile
Today, we release a beta archive for this future version.
How you can help us?
Download the beta archive, test the migration and the new features (you may also test the existing ones) and report us the issues you encounter on the bug tracker (tag it as [beta-9.4]).
Direct link: https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/releases/download/9.4.0-beta/glpi-9.4.0-beta.tgz
Translators, push missing sentences for your language on transifex.
Please, remember, that GLPI Support (GLPI Network) is already available! Feel free to check all options on our official website: https://glpi-project.org/subscriptions/