After several weeks, Teclib’ is happy to announce the release of GLPI 9.4.6.
You can download the GLPI 9.4.6 archive on GitHub.
You’ll find below the changes of this bugfixes version:
- (security) Prevent execution of SQL injection while assigning a technician,
- (security) Permit to change key used to store passwords,
- (security) Improve CSRF token,
- (security) Fix several possible XSS,
- (security) Fix a few possible SQL injections,
- Fix SCSS caching issues,
- Fix inline images handling on item update,
- Fix PHP 7.4 compatibility,
- Connect to database using socket,
- and more!
The full changelog is available for more details.
We would like to thank all people who contributed to this new version and all those who contributes regularly to the GLPI project.
Reminder: we launched services website for GLPI Network.
If you need professional support or services from our partners, check services.glpi-network.com.