This plugin offers several tools related to LDAP directories declared in GLPI.
FIRST TOOL : LDAP CONFIGURATIONS TESTS
Performs various tests on all the LDAP directories declared in GLPI:
- test if TCP stream is opened from GLPI to LDAP server hostname / port
- check is “BaseDN” field is filled in correctly
- initiate an “ldap_connect” to validate the LDAP URI
- execute or not an LDAP BIND authentication (with user/password, or TLS cert/key)
- perform a generic LDAP Search (with cn=*) and try to count first entries
- perform a specific LDAP Search (with LDAP Filter configured) and try to count first entries
- get and display all LDAP attributes available on the first entry found
How to get? If you use GLPI on premise, please subscribe to GLPI Network to get it.
Test: on GLPI Network Cloud