After several weeks, Teclib’ is happy to announce the release of GLPI 9.1.5. You can download the 9.1.5 archive on Github
This version contains security fixes and we strongly advise to upgrade your instance.
You’ll find below the most important changes of this bugfixes version:
- various security fixes (#2449, #2450, #2451, #2456),
- Add new HOOK to reduce rights of the core by plugin (#2198),
- Fix some translations requiring php-gettext (#2316),
- Fix link with closed tickets (#2389),
- Precisions adding user in sub entity (#2372),
- Fix past tasks display on planning view (#1389),
- Fix ticket reopening issue (#2412).
The full Changelog is available here for more details.
We’d like to thank all people who contributed to this new version and all those who contribute regularly to the GLPI project.