BARCELONA, June 9th 2016 – Teclib’ is proud to announce the release of its bright new Open Source Antivirus : Armadito !
Armadito is a fully open source antivirus for MS-Windows and GNU/Linux that protects your computers and servers from malware and virus.
The antivirus can be managed remotely, through a web administration console based on GLPI for log, configuration and update management.
Armadito features user-friendly and innovative characteristics, such as:
- Intuitive graphic interface based on AngularJS
- Innovative heuristic detection algorithms, for the analysis of binaries (MS-Windows and GNU/Linux) and PDF documents
- Real-time protection for MS-Windows and GNU/Linux, on-demand scanning, threat detection journal, quarantine zone
- Modular architecture, allowing third-party developers to easily add their detection modules
We greatly invite developers, engineers, partners, customers or anyone eager to boost technologies, to collaborate in the software evolution!
Access the Source Code of Armadito Antivirus on Github, and discover an easy and secure way to protect your PC!
– for the kernel: LGPLv3
– for the detection modules: GPLv3
– for the MS-Windows driver: MS-PL
Thank you for being part of our Innovative Community. Stay tuned for more news!
Elodie Guillard – Marketing Manager
Av. Diagonal, 440
+34 512 702 140