Formcreator plugin for GLPI is a plugin which allows to create custom forms of easy access and also one or more tickets or changes when the form is filled. Today we are happy to announce the release of Formcreator plugin version 2.8.3
Want to know more about how it works? Find the answer in our blog post.
* **filefield:** file upload may fail
* **form:** import of forms in non-existent entity
* **form_validator:** possible call to non-existent method
* **install:** upgrade from 2.5.x to 2.8 alters target ticket name
* **question_condition:** unable to use some comparisons
* **targetticket:** set default document category
* **targetticket,targetchange:** useless escaping
* **dropdown:** show serial and inventory number when available
Download: click the link.